Test

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Bored.

Work is so boring today! I wish I had these hours to do ANYTHING other than be here. The list is so loooooooooong....hang out with Kinley, clean house, do laundry, read, scrapbook...

Speaking of scrapbooking, I actually did it last night! I stopped by my lss on my way home last night and picked up a few things that inspired me. I did 3 pages! One was using the "Mom to Go" box by K & Co...it has been around a while but it was fun to use. One of these days I will actually use my home computer and post some pictures to spice up this boring ol' blog :) As a matter of fact, I will try to do that this weekend--just for you, Theresa Marie! ;)

In case there are some other *bored* scrapbookers reading this...here is a link to a scrapartist that has been inspiring me:
JTH

Also, I am really thinking of joining this monthly kit club. If you are a member of a monthly kit club, tell me the pros and cons!

I guess that's all for now...work does call. I promise a NSBR (that's non-scrapbook related, for those of you who aren't in the know :) post later!

"We hear that some among you are idle. They are not busy..." --Thessalonians 3:11

1 comment:

Theresa Marie said...

hey Lisa...

SO... where are the pictures?! :P

I haven't heard of that monthly kit before, so can't help you out there. Did you end up joining it?